RVLock Charter Motor Installation
- Remove the lock from the door by unscrewing the three screws in the back of the lock and two in the side of the door.
- Place the lock face down on a clean surface.
- Remove the four screws from the silver plate.
- Remove the silver rod and the clutch.
- Remove the three screws from the motor cover.
- Remove the motor from the housing and clean off the green adhesive to disconnect the wires.
- Repeat the steps in reverse to install the new motor.
Silver plate screws Silver rod and clutch
Motor cover screws Motor and wires