RVLock Compact Motor Installation
- Remove the lock from the door by unscrewing the four screws in the back of the lock and two in the side of the door.
- Place the lock face down on a clean surface.
- Remove the four screws from the silver plate.
- Remove the silver rod, the clutch and the deadbolt.
- Remove the two screws from the motor cover.
- Remove the motor from the housing and clean off the green adhesive to disconnect the wires.
- Repeat the steps in reverse to install the new motor. (Additional green adhesive not required for installation)