Installing A New PCB On An RVLock Charter:
- Remove the three screws in the back portion of the lock.
- Disconnect the red and white wires
- Remove the battery compartment screws
- Remove the 4 AA batteries
- Remove the two PCB housing screws
- While pushing the "ON/OFF" button down below the frame, push out on the battery compartment.
- Remove PCB from housing
- Disconnect the red and black wire
- Connect he red and black wire to the new PCB
- Insert PCB into housing
- Replace the PCB cover
Tags: Circuitry, board, replacement PCB, Replacing PCB